ROTEC VIET NAM BELT PRESS MACHINE
I, Overview And Specifications Of Belt Press Machine
a) Overview of Belt Press Machine
Overview of the Belt Press Machine
The Belt Press Machine are researched and manufactured entirely from imported equipment. The Belt Press Machine is one of the pioneering products of a group of leading technical experts from famous technical schools such as Military Technical Academy, Polytechnic University, Industrial University… designed by Rotec. .
With more than 10 years of research and testing, Rotec Co., Ltd. has launched the Belt Press Machine to be used in many environments. And the machine is being used to treat many different types of sludge. This is considered as a great research when it saves costs about solving the current sludge treatment problem of industrial zones and centralized wastewater treatment zones.
Why should you use Belt Press Machine?
The development of industry, science and technology means the development of exploitation tools has depleted resources. Especially the water, air and soil environment is seriously polluted. Therefore, industrial wastewater treatment becomes more important than ever to reduce the problem of water pollution in the impact of industrialization and increasing urbanization of each country.
Wastewater treatment is the process of removing pollutants from industrial wastewater. The cycle involves physical, chemical, and biological processes that remove sludge and pollutants. Treated products are usually semi-solid wastes or sludge that need to be treated before being released into the environment. Usually fertilizers for agriculture, recycling as animal feed for sludge for seafood processing factories, flour processing factories…
Currently, most of the wastewater treatment projects, in addition to the standard treated water discharged into the environment, the types of sludge after treatment also need to be collected or destroyed. Because the volume of sludge has a small solids content (1-2%) but occupies a large volume. Therefore, the application of the conveyor sludge press is the most effective method of treating the wastewater system economically and socially.
b) Technical characteristics of the Belt Press Machine
- Professional design suitable for Vietnamese climate.
- The Belt Press Machine operate completely automatically and continuously
- The special water separator drum system increases efficiency.
- Machine’s pressing belt from Taiwan – fast drainage and long service life.
- The even torque on the two conveyors increases the consistency of the mud cake and the service life of the machine.
- Balance gear pressure ensures belt pressure and accurate tracking.
- Safe and highly effective.
- Low noise, durable and stable.
- Low operating costs.
- Application for many types of wastewater.
II. Characteristics And Structure Principle Of Belt Press Machine
a) Characteristics of the Belt Press Machine
- Professional construction adapts to various sludge types.
- Continuous fully automatic operation.
- Belt are capable of permeability and long service life.
- High safety feature, avoid risks during operation and increase working efficiency.
- Low noise and vibration of the conveyor sludge press.
- Machine works durable and stable performance.
b) Structure of the Belt Press Machine
Belt Press Machine on 3D software designed by Rotec Vietnam Co., Ltd.
c) Principle of operation of the Belt Press Machine
Belt Press Machine are operated based on the principle of filter pressing by two filter conveyors. Then, the pressure is adjusted. A dilute amount of sludge after flocculation polymer is brought to the conveyor belt for pressing. This process will take place continuously. When the Belt Press Machine in operation, this amount of sludge will be retained on the surface of the belt and removed from the press head. The sludge after pressing has the shape of a cake, the moisture reaches 60-85% (depending on the composition and properties of the input sludge). At the same time, the separated water after seeping through the filter cloths of the conveyor sludge press will continue to be collected and sent to the wastewater storage tank waiting for treatment.
Sediment filter system on conveyors includes:
– Sludge pump from sludge storage tank to flocculation chemical mixing tank and dosing tank (this barrel is placed on inlet of conveyor sludge press).
– Belt system and presser shaft
– Dry sludge storage tanks and trucks
– Clean water pump, conveyor washing air compressor
– System for mixing and filling Polymer chemicals
III, Application Of Conveyor Mud Presses
Currently, for wastewater treatment projects, the treated water meeting environmental standards has been discharged to the outside, the rest after treatment must be collected or destroyed, the volume This residual sludge has a small solids content (only 1-2%) but occupies a very large volume.
Belt Press Machine are the most effective application equipment in wastewater treatment systems meeting the real needs in Vietnam. Sludge presses are used mostly in wastewater treatment systems in domestic, food industries, fisheries, industry, paper factories, bricks, mines, other food factories, …
For the product of the Rotec Belt Press Machine, Rotec commits a 12-month product warranty. Technical support solves all problems arising when using ROTEC’s products.
For more information please contact
ROTEC VIETNAM CO., LTD
- Head office address: No. 3, Alley 240, Le Trong Tan, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
- Southern branch: Lot E17, KDC Valencia Riverside, 1000 Nguyen Duy Trinh, District 9, HCMC
- Hotline: 024.6292.4689
- – The North: 0967 706 268 – 0961 606 268
- – The South: 0971 506 268
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://rotec.com.vn